CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

6/16/2008

A very Chucky Cheesiest Birthday party

For those of you who have kids, you are bound to have a birthday party at Chucky Cheese's. I thought we were in the clear when we were planning Sebastian's seventh birthday party. He hadn't requested his party at Chucky Cheese's in the past six years and truthfully, we've been to enough of them so I thought he'd be tired of them by now. I was soo wrong! Sebastian surprised me this year when he made a request to hold his party at Chucky Cheese's. I guess we'll have one more to go with Ava? Maybe we'll tell her that Chucky Cheese ran off with Minnie Mouse and we have to go all the way to Disney World to find them!








































Wait a minute...is he old enough to be in the arcade?

0 comments: