CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/22/2010

Packing Days x 3 (post date 6-3-10)

Ava and I drove down to PA to get ready for the movers.  Michael and Sebastian had to stay in MD for work and school.  These had to be the three hottest days in June.  I turned off the AC because the doors were always open.  

Ava entertaining herself until it was time to go over to Mom Mom's house.
I hope that's cold tea your'e making Ava.
We didn't have much to eat in the house so Ava had to improvise. 
I don't know who Ava is calling but I hope she's calling for delivery.
The family room.
Upstair's hallway, outside Sebastian's room.
Ava's room.
Sebastian's room
Doesn't Ava look like she's the "over see'r?"
I tell you something...moving and packing is hard work.  I think the guys have one of the hardest and unappreciated jobs.  They really worked their butts off for three days.
See you all soon~~

0 comments: