CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/14/2008

Rare Glimpse

Okay, I know it's been a while since my last post. I've been on a short "leave of absence" and I'm slowly getting back into the blogging frame of mind. Also, I received a new digital recorder that is suppose to be compact and easier to use. I don't have to convert the video files before posting on Youtube and I can save the files directly on my laptop. I haven't quite figured out the new contraption AND I accidently deleted 3 months of video files from my hard drive and it pretty much discouraged me from using any video cameras lately. Meanwhile, I backed up most of my photo files so here are some recent pictures of Ava with her headband look. It is a rare glimpse of her with anything on her head. Yep, she rips headbands and hats right off her head!


The ten second rule (that's how long she tolerates something on her head)
Note: the headband position keeps moving.




The real Ava (get this thing off my head before something explodes!!)

0 comments: