CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/22/2008

Two Casio "Moments"

Do you remember the phrase "it's a Kodak moment"? Well I shoot all my video clips and photos with my handy dandy Casio digital camera. If you couldn't tell by now, I'm a digital "junkie". I have pretty much kept a digital journal of my children's lives because I'm afraid I'll miss something. Well it's one of those times where I'm glad I had the camera in my reach so I could capture these two precious video clips.

Ava has been evolving a LOT lately. In the past week I've noticed she has really taken notice of her brother. When ever Sebastian walks into the room, her eyes really light up. With each day that goes by, she shows her affections more and more. It is really enduring and just heart melting ;-)

Ava returning Sebastian's Good Morning Kiss:


Sebastian giving Ava a kiss:

0 comments: