CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

3/18/2008

If Ava could talk....

I saw this funny tshirt on someone's blog page and I thought of Ava. She still hasn't spoken her first word yet, even though she's only 14 months old. I think Sebastian had two words at 14 mths, "cat" and "hi". Anyway, I saw this shirt and I would get it for Ava except by the time I ordered the shirt and by the time it arrived, that's probably when Ava will say something ;-) So I'm basically just humoring myself.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cinnamon said...

I just came across your blog. What a great perspective you have for your children being able to relate to them as adoptees. We have a daughter from China and are adopting our son from VN. Your kids are such cuties.