CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

3/05/2008

There's no turning back!

I did a baaad thing...I introduced Ava to a famous purple figure and she liked it! It was just a fluke thing and I didn't think she would pay attention, but she did! Oh no...what have I done??? Next you know, she'll be dancing with the four guys that wear bright colored yellow, red, blue and purple shirts and a dog named Wags. For you parents out there, you know who I mean!!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh the purple one is sooooo annoying. I resisted teh Wiggles mightily, but finally broke down after the daycare teacher kept telling me how much Adam liked the one DVD. I'm surprised how much I like them too -- very gentle and sweet.