CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

12/03/2009

Busy Bee

Pausing for a phone conversation with Daddy.

This is what I saw when I opened the car door to let Ava out.  Hmmm...she had shoes and socks on when we first started out.....


Ava wanted to bring in her Little People into the classroom but I talked her out of it because she lost her wand and book in the classroom yesterday.  She decided they would be safe in her car seat.

They set up a Christmas tree in the front foyer this week.  Every morning she has to stop and re-distribute the paper ornaments.  This ought to be fun decorating the tree at home  ;-)

When Ava was washing her hands, I noticed that one of her hair braids was already out.  This is typical when I come to pick her up at the end of the day.  Her hair is all disheveled and usually a couple elastic bands are missing.  Well, since she was such a busy little bee this morning, her hair was already a mess.


So I let out her other braid and one side was kinky and the other side straight.  Oh well...she's my wild child I guess ;-)

0 comments: