CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

12/07/2009

The magic yellow bus

Ava's latest obssession are yellow buses.  Every morning when we pull out of our street, we see at least one or two school buses go by.  Well, she screams to see more buses and I have to tell her to be patient and wait. 

Some days we count about five buses on the highway and some days I just can't seem to "produce" one from thin air.  So all the way to the daycare I have to hear it..."I want to see more schooool buses!" or "I want to see anoder one Moooommmiee!"  This morning was one of those mornings we didn't see any school buses on the highway, so it was a looong car ride to daycare.

When we pulled off the exit ramp and drove past Wawa and Giant, we saw at least eight school buses parked in the parking lots.  Now we know where all the school buses go in the morning!  The police have their Dunkin Donuts and school bus drivers have Wawa!    ;-)



Maybe it's time I introduce Ava to the Magic School Bus on dvd (in the car).

0 comments: