CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

8/13/2008

Pretty as a Picture

I know every parent thinks their child(ren) are the most beautiful child(ren) but honestly....I cannot get enough of taking pictures of them. I have my children to thank for being such interesting subjects. I guess that's how one develops a hobby, especially when you are so passionate about your subject matter. Sometimes when I'm posting pictures on my blog, it's hard to come up with a caption or words to describe the scene. There are so many words that could explain what I'm feeling at that moment or there are just too many words and it's hard to summarize it all in one paragraph. There are times I have to go back and rewrite the captions because I don't feel like my words don't do any justice for the picture.




0 comments: