CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

8/17/2008

Recurring Theme

Yep, I tortured my family by making them visit a Pho restaurant while we were on vacation. Sebastian wanted "ramen noodles" and Ava, well, she can eat noodles 24/7. Maybe I should request to relocate since the restaurant was only 10 minutes away from our beach house rental. We have to drive 40 minutes out of our way to the nearest Pho restaurant where we live. Sebastian couldn't believe it when I told him that Mommy ate Pho for breakfast every day in Vietnam. Mommy could eat Pho almost every day if I had access to the fresh ingredients!

I knew I should have ordered two bowls of Pho. The kids ate 3/4 of the content out of my bowl.













Ava tried to practice with chopsticks and then decided the old fashion method worked the best.













Michael wanted me to take a picture of the two store fronts. On the right is the Pho restaurant and on the left is a bookstore. I don't know if you can read the words on the left sign. You may have to zoom in on the photo to see it better. Let's just say it's not a place to bring your family to for recreation ;-)

0 comments: