CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

11/04/2008

Happy Election Day!

In the spirit of the 2008 Elections, I figured I'd post the famous paper dolls here. I actually saw the books at Barnes and Nobles a few months ago and thought how funny. I actually took pictures of the paper dolls with my camera but I couldn't find them on my laptop (what a surprise). So I googled and low and behold...found them! Get your paper dolls here! ;-)

Michael and I had originally planned on taking Sebastian to the voting booths this morning but after he did a drive by around 6:55 a.m., there were already 100 people standing in line. So we decided to go to work and leave around 10:30 to go vote. As it turned out, it was a wise decision because we were in and out of there in five minutes. Unfortunately, Sebastian didn't get to experience his first election. He'll be 11 yrs old by the time the next election comes around. Michael was just discussing with him last night that he will be able to vote in the year 2019. Isn't that weird to think?




0 comments: