CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/02/2010

Compassion

This man has been on the same intersection every morning when I take Ava to daycare (see 2nd & 3rd picture). I call this intersection the "homeless alley" because there are about three homeless people walking the sidewalks on any given day.  I don't know how long he's been out there but like clockwork, he's always there at the same time every day.  I do have to laugh because this man has the biggest sign.  He also gets to stand on the main intersection divider which is the prime spot where all the traffic is.  All the other homeless people get the sidewalks.  I think he's been walking the same intersection for quite a while because he's cleared a path where grass use to grow.  I guess in a sense, he's the "king of the hill."



0 comments: