CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/02/2010

A day at the museum

Another heavy picture blog because this trip was taken the first week in April.  We decided to visit the National Air and Space museum during Easter break.  We were in the first apartment in Bethesda and both kids were home from school for a week.  The apartment was a high rise so I had to think of outdoor activities to keep our sanity.

The ride in the metro was like a sardine can because I forgot everyone was in town for the annual Cherry Blossoms.  The trains were packed wall to wall.

This was Ava's view from the ground...she wasn't too happy.
Finally out of the train and tunnel.  
I think we are here....and the museum is over there...
Sebastian got to fly a simulated airplane.
This look cracked me up.  I think Ava was giving me this look because she had enough of the museum and wanted to go outside.
The best part of the trip.  I had packed a picnic lunch and we sat out on the lawn at the National Mall.
The first really warm day and the vendors were out selling water ice
:-P
Ava getting a free ride and a twirl from her brother.
A really brief rest...
Another quick run.

One more pose before we head back to the metro.

0 comments: