CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

6/15/2007

Our Visas arrived!

Wow, talk about fast service! I overnighted the visa applications on Tuesday when we found out about our travel dates. I received them on Friday. They weren't kidding when they said the San Francisco Consulate was fast and efficient. With our passport, airline tkts and visa, we are almost ready to go. Now if I could just get someone to pack our suitcases for us. Well, it's late and I have to get up early to prepare for someone's six year old birthday party. I'll post some pictures from the trip to the amusement park tonight and the birthday party. I can't believe we have two more weekends with our son. It will just be the three of us for three more weeks and then someone so special is going to enter our lives and touch our hearts in ways we can't ever imagine.

1 comments:

KelleyO said...

Congratulations!!