CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

6/13/2007

Point to Ponder

Wow, I was just reading my yahoo emails and someone mentioned that there are 120 families are on the waiting list for a child (from the same adoption agency). I can't believe when we were on the waiting list last September, 2006, we were number 11 in line. It just blows my mind how many families are waiting.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Monique,
I read that email about the 120 people on the AFTH Vietnam list too and could not believe it! I emailed our SW to confirm if this was true and find out our place in line because they still haven't told us...that was last week and still I have not heard from her.
Good luck to your whole family! We will be following you through your blog as you come full circle!
warm regards, Cindy Apostolico