CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/15/2007

Ava's second week of daycare

Ava's second week of daycare remains the same. Drop off in the morning is effortless. I think it's because it's so early in the morning and she doesn't know what hits her yet. Although the past few days, she has been following me around the room as I put her weekly supplies in her cubby. She is still struggling with the afternoon naps and bottle. Between 4 - 6 p.m. she turns into a glassy eyed zombie. No matter how early I leave work in the afternoon, it really is a long day for the little one.

Ava learning her social skills....gee that toy looks interesting.



What do you mean you had it first? Did you ever hear about the "toddler rules"?









I didn't take anything...honest. I was just sitting here with my binky.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's little Miss Pretty in Pink! Ava fits right in. You're so lucky she's adjusting so well.