CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/15/2007

Ava's Stance

We have decided that Ava will make a good waitress someday when she's working her way through college. She has this stance with her arms and hands that we have noticed ever since she was an infant. She always raises her arms above her shoulders and lays her hands out. All you need to do is put a tray in her hands and teach her to say "may I take your order?"





Maybe if I smile a lot, they'll give me a great tip ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monique,

You and Michael have been blessed with the happiest little girl!! Does she always have a smile on her face?

If Ava were my waitress, I give her a very large tip to help out with college expenses. LOL