CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/23/2007

A week of many "firsts"

I can't believe another week has gone by. Since our schedules have gotten a little more hectic, I will update my blog once a week. This past week has had several "firsts" for our little one. Here are some pics to capture and summarize what I'm talking about.

First time Ava is wearing shoes. I bought five pairs of sqeaky shoes for Ava in the open markets in Ho Chi Minh City. They were about $4 a pair. They cost $12-$19 over the internet. The shoes don't stay on her feet very long and she drags her feet on the carpet when she's crawling.









I bought these shoes hoping they would fit her next year when she was 18 mths old. I've never put shoes on Sebastian before he could walk because I didn't think that was very practical. I was a little off in the shoe sizing for Ava and her first pair fit her at 8 mths old. Oh well, they look cute on her feet.









Ooops, there she goes! Once she got the crawling figured out, I had to learn to shoot pictures faster ;-)

0 comments: