CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/23/2007

Big smile on a sunny day

It was a picture perfect day and Ava was in a bright colorful dress so I decided to take a photo opportunity. She wore this dress only once and that was for the interview in Hanoi. Even though this is the first day of Fall, it still felt like Summer! So I figured, this will be her second and last time to wear this dress. She's so beautiful in it (my personal opinion of course).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Monique,
Congrats to Sebastian on the touchdown ! Very Cool!
And Ava looks beautiful in her 'party' dress! Starting to see her little personality emerge in the photos! How do you get her to keep the headband on??
Mary doesn't tolerate anything in her hair,yet at least.

Ava has an impish look in her eyes in one of the I am standing up in my crib shots! I bet you are busy !!!
: )

Chandra said...

No you're right. She does look beautiful!