CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/17/2008

Little teapot

I found a few things at the yard sales for Ava. I have been trying really hard not to go overboard with toy purchases. Now that we have two kids and twice the mess, I really hold back on a lot of my impulse buying. I bought mostly puzzles, books and a riding toy. I forget sometimes that Ava is still a baby/toddler, but every time I see Barbies, dress up clothes and tea sets, I want to snatch them up so we can play with the girlie stuff. Don't get me wrong, I loved playing with Sebastian but I've seen all the cars, trucks and action figures for a lifetime!

Okay, so I made one purchase that was not needed...a little teapot (there's nothing little about this teapot). So while Ava was enjoying my yard sale "find", the song "I'm a little teapot, short and stout" kept going through my mind. She literally played with that thing for over an hour. I think it had a lot to do with the dishes that came with the teapot. She LOVES to pretend play already. ;-)



0 comments: