CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/11/2008

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day because I got to spend it with my family. We couldn't help reflecting on last year's events. I think it takes special occassions and holidays to bring out this point. Ava was still in the orphanage and didn't know she had a family who already fell in love with her and couldn't wait to be with her. Now a whole year later, I can' believe I get to celebrate my first Mommy's day with BOTH our children. The weather turned out a lot nicer and warmer than the forecast predicted (rain). It was on the windy side but the sun felt nice once it decided to come out. We were afraid that Sebastian would miss Mother's day brunch because he had the 24-hour stomach bug and fever. We were afraid that he had strep throat again but it didn't turn out to be it. The good part was he made a quick recovery, the bad part was he passed it on to his Mom Mom. Mom Mom was home sick today but we ended up going over to visit in the afternoon.





0 comments: