CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/17/2008

Shoe obsession?

I'm afraid that Ava's shoe collection is getting bigger than all of us combined. Why do they make little girls shoes so darn adorable? I mean every time I go to a sale, I have to put shoes down because I want to buy them, even if Ava doesn't fit in them yet. I bought two pairs of shoes at the yard sale but they were size 7 (she's an 4/5 right now). See what I mean? I did however find a perfectly brand new pair of Sketchers for her and they were only $ .50! I didn't even know they made Sketchers for tots. Anyway, Ava LOVES her shoes and often times goes to her shoe bag and prompts us to put her shoes on. Come to think of it, Sebastian was like that too... But when Ava likes to play with her shoes...should I be worried?? ;-)

0 comments: