CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/22/2008

First Day of Fall

I'm sad that summer is officially over. So in order to get ready for Fall, I threw myself into the Fall festivities this past weekend.
Michael planted the Mums in the flower pots last weekend. I bought the pumpkins, scarecrow, Fall tablecloth (for the kitchen table) and some Fall scented Yankee candles. I even cooked a new Fall dish for dinner so the whole house smelled like pork stew and Yankee candles. Did I forget to mention that it was 85 degrees? I pulled out the Fall flag and propped up the scarecrow. Then I tortured Ava by making her my poster model. But at least it looked like Fall! ;-)



0 comments: