CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/09/2008

Mirror, mirror, on the car seat.....

We were on a looong car ride on Sunday because Mommy decided to get lost on the way to a birthday party. Ava was giggling and chattering up a storm in the back so I had to find out what was going on. I have somewhat mastered the digital camera where I can basically point the camera lens anywhere and shoot the picture without looking at the view screen. Ava was just talking to herself in the mirror. I have a mirror hanging off the back of the driver's seat. I installed the mirror when Ava turned one and she was able to face forward. I've been meaning to remove the mirror but it's been her daily entertainment and amusement. since

The frog she's holding is called "Tad". It's one of the few things I've held on to from Sebastian's toddler years. Ava is slowly growing attached to Tad. When you squeeze the left hand it turns Tad on and when you squeeze the right hand it turns Tad off. Every time you turn Tad off, he says "bye bye" and Ava likes to say "bye bye" back. This goes on at least a dozen times. I will have to capture it on video one of these days. Everytime I whip out the camera, she stops doing it. I also think it's cute because Tad is more than half of Ava's size. Unfortunately it won't last long...they sprout up so quickly!

0 comments: