CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/09/2008

Rainy day recreation

A few pictures from a rainy afternoon. We got this cute kitchen set from one of Ava's daycare teachers. I happened to mention that I was in the market for a play kitchen for Ava but I didn't know if she was old enough. Her teacher overheard me and said she had one she was trying to get rid of. The timing was perfect! She goes through phases where she won't play with it by herself. But sometimes she will keep herself busy for about five minutes.

"Someone's in the kitchen with Dina...."







































A rare glimpse of Ava and Sebastian playing peacefully...for about five minutes until one of them decides to make up their own "rules".


























Okay, this has probably been done a million times but I had to amuse myself! When all else fails and the kids are starting to get on each other's nerves, you turn on some music and they get a little exercise as well! By the way, MC Hammer was actually playing in the background but you couldn't hear it very well so I downloaded the music file and edited my video clip ;-) I am the sound master! ;-) Sebastian was showing Ava the "move" and she caught on really fast.

0 comments: