CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/09/2008

What's old is new

Okay, she may be too young for clip on earrings but I couldn't resist. My Mom bought the earrings in Vietnam over 40 years ago. She held on to them all these years and wanted to show them to us. Well, Ava enjoyed taking them in and out of the box so I finally tested them out on her. They stayed on her ears for all of three seconds. Maybe the earrings will go into the lacquered box I bought for her in Vietnam last year. I also bought a jade necklace, bracelet, some dresses and quilted pillows to give to her later when she's older.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your post while searching for quilted pillows. Ava sure does look cute with those earrings on! Saving beautiful and family things for children is a wonderful way of continuing your heritage. Keep up the good work.