CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

10/20/2008

Dress Rehearsal

Ava was going to be a butterfly for Halloween this year. I had my eye on a cute costume from Gymboree but my friend had made this adorable Red Riding Hood costume for her daughter several years ago and offered it to us. How could I say no. Especially when you have an adorable model.

I had to do a dress rehearsal with Ava a few weeks ago to make sure the outfit would fit her. She had just woken up from a nap and wasn't too cooperative. That's why she wasn't smiling in the first picture. But after a while, her personality started to come through. I still couldn't get her to keep the hood on her head. We'll see in a few weeks if she will even keep the cape on.





























Of course, if Ava doesn't cooperate with me on Halloween and won't let me put on her dress, she can always go as "Dora the Explorer." What do you think?

0 comments: