CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

10/12/2008

Fashion Slip up

Last week, Michael put on a new dress on Ava as he was getting her dressed for the morning. I was finishing getting dressed for work and saw the adorable pink and purple dress she had on. I thought this was a great time to match the sparkly pink shoes with her outfit since the shoes don't really go with anything else in her wardrobe. I even found pink stockings to complete the set. So I plucked Ava up and took her to the daycare. I even took pictures of her standing in the parking lot outside the school. When I got inside the classroom, that's when I realized the fashion faux pas! I looked at the pattern on the bottom of Ava's dress and noticed the patch details (Christmas trees, stockings and hollies)! We put Ava in a Christmas dress.....in October!! We both totally missed the Christmas theme because of the pink and purple colors on the dress. Usually you associate Christmas with green and red colors, or even plaid. Oh well, talk about rushing the season, huh?
Free smiley Face Courtesy of www.Freesmileys.org

This is Ava's "trucker" pose because of her unlady-like manners at the table.













I bought these at the Fall Children's Sale. I refer to them as the "Dorothy shoes" because they are shiny and glittery just like in the Wizard of Oz (except they are pink instead of red).

















Ava standing outside of the daycare in her cute ensemble (STILL didn't notice anything).














Festive print (details) on Ava's dress!

0 comments: