CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

10/30/2008

Halloween Humor

I was sitting in traffic the other day and noticed the car in front of me. I don't know what's scarier, the foot/trunk picture or the fact that I whipped out my digital camera while driving and took some shots.

I showed Sebastian the pictures when we got home and he was so funny. I could see his wheels were really turning in his head because he had to look at the picture closely and did a double take. The he replied that it couldn't be a "real" foot because the trunk would have broken the ankle!
















I think Ava has been in front of the camera too long. Lately, when I ask her to smile for Mommy, she will stop what she's doing and go down on one knee or both knees, and do a pose for me. I don't prompt her or instruct her. It totally cracks me up! Where does she come up with this? I guess it doesn't help when Mommy says, "where'e the pretty girl? where is my beautiful girl?" You don't think it's all going to her head, do you?

0 comments: