CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/22/2009

The baby of the family

Ah...to be the baby of the family. I was just commenting last night that I've forgotten what it's like to be the baby of the family. Both Michael and I are (were) babies of the families. It was funny to see Ava running around in her diaper and sneakers after dinner. She had food smeared all over her dress and she insisted on taking it off! It was a nice warm evening so I let her run around outside in her "skivvies". I don't know what it is about toddlers running around without their clothes on. At what age does it stop being so cute? I guess kindergarten??

We had dinner over at Grandmom's house last night. We got a special treat because she made chicken and dumplings and black eyed peas (comfort foods) and I got a night off from cooking. Grandmom took off from work all week and my Dad came over for dinner since Mom Mom is in Holland for two weeks.





0 comments: