CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/25/2009

Happy pre-anniversary to me

I had popped my diamond out of the setting about two months ago. This was the second time I've popped the diamond in the washing machine! I had dropped off the ring and diamond off at the jewelry store where we had purchased the diamond last month when I took Sebastian and Elizabeth to The Berenstein Bear play. On Saturday we went to the city to pick up my engagement ring. Of course I jokingly said to Michael in the car that I wondered when I was going to get an anniversary ring since our 10th anniversary is in June. Michael said that he had planned on making me pick something out while we were picking up my ring. I said "REALLY?" He said "of course." So here's the selection I made. I had to wait for the following weekend to pick up the anniversary ring because it had to resized. Yes, I was a dork and took a picture of the ring so I remembered what it looked like during the week long wait!!

0 comments: