CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

3/25/2010

Home away from home

This is our home for the next 11 days.  We are staying in a two bedroom apartment and the kids have to share a room for the first time.  This ought to be interesting.
Sebastian chilling out after a long car ride.
Why am I taking a picture of the closet?  Because both closets in each of the bedrooms are bigger than the closets in the master bedroom in PA.....that's not fair!   ;-)
This will be my office while I look for employment.  Michael starts his new job on Monday and I will have the kids home for a week.  I'll be job searching while Ava takes naps  :-P

0 comments: