CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

3/26/2010

Welcome signs

This is looking out of our front door.  The hallway basically looks like a hotel.  We are in a two bedroom aptmt on the 11th floor (which is the top floor).  Outside of every aptmt door is a little shelf.  People place something decorative on the shelves to personalize their entranceway. 
A flamingo and a tea set.  I wonder what that means?  Does that mean the family is from Florida and they are English?  Ava points out the flamingo every time we pass it.  
This is my favorite.   
 
I would put something on our shelf but we will only be here for seven more days.  If I had to put something outside, maybe it would be something like this?

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Good luck! I just caught up on your posts/move.
Btw I love that flamingo ;)

Marybeth said...

So glad Sebastian likes his new school. The apartment looks great! I love seeing all the pictures. Mb

Unknown said...

Hi Monique,

I like the flamingo too! Kitsch-y!
The indiv. decorations prob help it you've had a few drinks and can't remember which door is yours! LOL.

Enjoy your "time off", call me when you get a minute.
J.