CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

3/12/2010

House for sale (again)!

Our house is officially on the market as of 3/10/10.  The house was on the market in 2009 and after three months, we took it off the market.  This time the house HAS to sell.  Michael has taken a new job in another state,  I have started the process of separating with my current employer and we'll be moving into our temporary housing on 3/24/10. 
Michael's new employer is covering move expenses and we have already scoped out the new area and looked at some houses.  We have three months to find a home to buy but we are hoping to find something before April 30th so we can take advantage of the tax credit.  We have been looking at daycares, elementary schools, houses, street maps, highway numbers and even hospitals for the past four weeks.  I put my "project management" skills to good use because I had a list of houses I wanted to see during our initial meeting with our relocation realtor.  I think I made the realtor's head spin when we first met because I bombarded him with questions and houses.
This was Ava's reaction when we first announced our move.

0 comments: