CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/01/2010

Kindred siblings?

This was taken in front of the counter at Five Guys Burgers.  The kids wanted to see how the burgers were made.  Sebastian had to lift Ava up over the counter of course.  
Lately, Ava has been grown more attached to Sebastian.  I guess with all the moves and changes, she has bonded with her older brother.  They share a bedroom at the apartment and every night she waits for Sebastian to come to bed before she rolls over and goes to sleep.  Sebastian usually stays up 30 - 45 minutes later than Ava.  I think it's cute and sweet, but like older brothers, they don't think it's endearing all the time.  Trust me, I can vouch for that since I have an older brother!   ;-)

0 comments: