CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/08/2010

Post Easter weekend pics

Okay, so I'm a week late with the Easter pictures.  Between shuttling the kids to two schools, meeting with recruiters, job searching, shopping for groceries (almost daily) and playground/museum/movie excursions, who has time to sit around?  :-P

My brother hosted Easter dinner this year.  We asked for dinner on Saturday since we wanted to head back to MD on Sunday.  My brother's house is like "Green Acres" because of all the pets they have plus some wildlife.

Ava is still unsure of the big dogs.  Harley (the goldie) is so docile and totally harmless.
Petting Spaz the cat.
Ava keeping safe distance from Baloo.
This is the wildlife I was talking about.  This was the first time I'd ever seen or heard about Turkey Vultures.  I tried to blow up the picture but it was too blurry.
Ava hopping on the stones in the flower bed.
What is Easter without an Easter egg hunt?
Spaz looking at me as if he's saying, "Hey, I'm not an easter egg!"
My nephew would kill me if he knew I posted in picture on my blog.  But hey, his girlfriend is the one who put the easter bunny ears on his head  ;-)  I can't believe I use to change his diapers!  LOL
The Daddy lift.
One tired little girl leaving with all her "stash"  ;-)

0 comments: