CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/16/2007

Daddy and I


I've been meaning to dig through my photo albums because I want to create a scrapbook of my "beginnings" for my son and daughter some day. I found this picture of my Dad and I at the military base he lived on near Can Tho. The base was not too far from my orphanage (Can Tho) and he would bring supplies to the orphanage several times a month. The Kodak paper is a bookmark for the late 60's and early 70's.


Here is a map of Can Tho Airfield. Can Tho Orphanage is roughly two hours outside HCMC. I will try to visit my old orphanage if schedules permit. I was born in Tan An village. It has been rebuilt after the war and resides outside of HCMC. My village was
closer to HCMC than Can Tho. I will always
wonder what the circumstances were that
brought me to Can Tho.

0 comments: