CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/24/2007

Updated picture from our Agency Director!




Our director sent us a picture of our beautiful daughter, Ava! I have to live in the moment because I can't think about the wait. We were told on Wednesday that we will not likely travel until late June/early July. Each day that goes by, I think another day I can't get back with my Ava. At least I know she's healthy and being well taken care of!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Monique and Michael and Sebastian !

Ava is so wonderful and adorable ! What a great photo. Those cute little arms. How great to see that she is being held! She looks so serene. What a nice head of hair , and cute eyebrows!

B and I often mused if Mary had any idea how her life course was about to change ! Silly notion on our part, but Ava will soon be in YOUR arms, and what a happy day that will be ! We are so excited for you.
I think getting updated photos is wonderful , but it must make the wait even harder. Maybe your travel date will be sooner!

Love,
June

carrie said...

your little girl is just beautiful. hopefully you'll travel soon! my friend is adopting a baby girl from vietnam and i get to go with her!! i'll be looking forward to more pictures! carrie

S. said...

She is so cute! Hope you get your dates soon!