CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/15/2007

The Princess Trainer

This is Mary Rose. I'm proud to put her on my blog site because she is beautiful and funny. She brings so much love and laughter to her Mom and Dad (June and Bruce). June and I have been friends forever. We have gone through our single years together and now we are experiencing our families together. I am in June's debt for telling me about the Vietnam program in 2006(that it had opened again). When we finally filed our paperwork in Vietnam, we were family #11 in the referral line. When I read other people's blogs, people said they were #159 for a referral. So in many ways, we are blessed and lucky! Here is their blog page: The Princess Trainer. Kiss and Hugs to Mary!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mary sends kisses and hugs to you too, Monique !! It will be fun to see you this weekend.

You are right, you are blessed, with a wonderful family, and your beautiful daughter will soon be napping in the lovely room you have waiting for her ! I hope your phone rings very very soon with travel news !

see you sunday, girlfriend! I know, we have been friends forever! (BFF, as the tweens say when texting)! Just think our girls will be tweens together!

Love,

June