CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

5/10/2007

Referral (Ava)


On February, 28, 2007, we received the first glimpse of our long awaited daughter. We absolutely loved the scrunched up knees. She was yawning and stretching. Typical baby stuff.
We had decided on a name for our second daughter before we ever saw her picture. It was going to first be Audrey Colette (Audrey after my favorite actress, Audry Hepburn). But then one morning, I was flipping through the Pottery Barn for Kids during my son's basketball game and glanced at a personalized bath towel. It had Ava written all over the towels. I asked my husband what he thought of Ava and it stuck instantly.

2 comments:

my3 kids said...

Oh what a cutie....Congratulations...your daughter is very precious and we wish you a wonderful trip back to Vietnam to bring little Ava home.

Janice

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting Monique. I'm sitting in Amman and starting with your very first post. What a bundle of joy Ava is. I love your blog. It's so incredibly important to tell your stories for yourself and family! Looking forward to getting lost around here.... ;)