CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/23/2008

It ain't over until it's over

I thought I made it through another birthday without any incidence or "detection". But I have a friend, who shall remain nameless, who mailed me something this week to remind me that I turned another decade old. We won't discuss which decade either. In fact, the mailman/mail-lady had to drop off the envelope at my front doorstep because it was too big to put in the mailbox. Isn't there a saying that goes something like this, "with friends like that, who needs .......?" Well, at least the choice of music had class and it's something my son recognizes from the annual holiday t.v. special that comes on every December. Thank you for remembering me and remembering what's it's like to be 30 all over again! :-P


Well at least someone else got a kick out of it...at Mommy's expense of course ;-) But you are talking about an 18 mth old (yes...Ava!)

0 comments: