CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/23/2008

A serving of Ava please!

Ava likes to sit on top of the metal tray. The tray is really Sebastian's but Ava likes the sound of metal hitting the kitchen floor. It becomes a nightly ritual, along with the dumping of the dry cat food from the plastic storage container that use to sit on the floor. It gets to a point that I have to put everything on the kitchen island so it's out of reach of little hands. The problem with that is the island is starting to get really crowded and I can't find a spot to do all my chopping. ;-P This just proves I need a bigger kitchen or another house all to myself! ;-)

0 comments: