CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/19/2009

Childhood Valentine

I was out of the office on Monday and Valentine's day fell on a Saturday this year. When I got to my desk on Tuesday morning, I saw a little box of candy hearts under my computer screen. It was from one of my managers. She has kids and must have brought leftover candy from Valentines. I took a picture of the box of candy next to the dying flower bouquet I received from my hubby last week. The flowers didn't last over the four day weekend so I had to throw out the wilted ones on Tuesday. The girl who sits next to me must have thought I was a little flaky to be taking pictures in the office. She doesn't know I have a blog site ;-) I ended up bringing the candy hearts home for Sebastian but I was kind of tickled because of the nostalgic memories of candied hearts as a child.



0 comments: