CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/23/2009

Out of the mouth of babes

My dearly beloved laptop is on the fritz! I've heard and read about other people's hard drives crashing, burning out, etc. but I never thought it would happen to me! This past weekend my mac notebook died! I don't know how many pictures I've lost until the back up hard drive Michael ordered arrives later this week. Thankfully, I backed up my pictures last December?? So hopefully I only lost one or two months worth of pictures. Of course that could mean 500 - 1000 pictures may have been lost. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

On another note, June, Bruce and Mary came over for dinner last night. I have pictures of the kids on my digital camera but I can't post any pictures right now! I'm using an interim computer to access my blog (Thankfully).

June brought over a Chocolate Lava Cake box mix for dessert. It was a hit with Sebastian. We had Lava cake, cookies and ice cream. This morning when Michael and Sebastian were doing their morning routine before school, Sebastian told his Daddy that he couldn't believe how delicious the Lava cake was last night and he could still taste the cake in his mouth. He didn't know Mommy knew how to make Lava cake and last night was his favorite. I don't know if he meant last night was his favorite night because he had so much fun with Mary visiting or if the Lava cake was his favorite dessert. I will have to get further clarification after work today. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org













p.s. this is a professional display only. The real lava cakes were consumed before I could take a picture.

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

0 comments: