CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/14/2009

My Valentines

The other day I was sitting on the couch after Ava went to bed and Sebastian was upstairs doing an art "project" in his bedroom. We have a open air banister upstairs so you can actually look down into the family room. The next thing I know, these paper hearts are gliding through the air and floating down to the couch. This is what Sebastian made for me ;-)















Ava came home last night from Mom Mom's house and this is what she brought home. Mom Mom gave her a big ole Valentine Bear. I thought it was the funniest thing because the bear was as big as she was. I especially love the shot in the car seat, she looks like she's trapped!


0 comments: