CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/19/2009

Fish lips

I was outside doing something and I turned around to see this face staring back at me behind the glass door. Don't ask me why I had my camera outside, but I did. I don't remember frankly.

A few months ago, Ava and I were alone in the house. I think Sebastian and Michael went to their piano lessons. I was vacuuming downstairs and stepped outside to empty the vacuum canister. Ava was standing by the front door and when I turned around to open the front door, I found a little surprise. Ave knew how to turn the latch next to the door handle and LOCKED ME OUT! It took about 25 minutes to get Ava to turn the knob the correct way to unlock the door. I thought for a second I might have to call 911 because it was freezing outside and I was almost panicking. It must have been a sight to see me talking through the glass door at this two year old. Suffice to say, we both survived.

Click on the photo to enlarge. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org


"Mommy, I want to come ooouuutttt!"

1 comments:

Mark Silverstein said...

Such a sweet photo, and so scary to be locked out! Orion already started figuring out the door, I'll be careful. Hope you're all surviving this cold winter.