CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

3/09/2009

Family Activities

The pictures were taken on two separate days. The weather has been warm the past few days so we have been moving some of our activities outside. I think we all have the slight case of "spring fever".

Michael and Sebastian were outside washing the car when Sebastian's friend from across the street, Michael, shouted out "Hey Sebastian, do you want to come over and play?" Sebastian answered, "no, I'm helping my Daddy wash his car right now." Of course I didn't know this had transpired since I was with Ava. But when Michael told me what Sebastian said, we thought it was so adorable that Sebastian still says "little boy" things like "my Daddy". We both know it won't be long before he stops calling us "Mommy" and "Daddy". It will be a sad day in our house :-P


























Ava's latest "obssession" is PLAY DOH. As soon as we come down in the morning she makes a bee line to the Play Doh. It's the first thing she wants to do when we come home after work/school and it's the last thing she wants to do before bedtime. Last week when we stayed home for a snow day, I ended up cutting out cookies with every shape and cookie cutter in the house...for two hours! Grandmom came over last weekend to visit and watch Ava and got caught up in the Play Doh activity for over an hour. I tried to warn her but it was too late. The Play Doh isn't so bad, it's the little red plastic chairs you have to sit in to do the activity. Once your'e planted in those chairs for more than 30 minutes, it's VERY hard to get yourself up!


0 comments: