CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

3/14/2009

My little half pint

I ordered a growth chart for Ava because we had a growth chart for Sebastian in his room. At the time I ordered Ava's chart, I couldn't remember what age Sebastian was when we first measured him. Michael and Sebastian installed the growth chart this morning in Ava's room. We thought Ava was growing by leaps and bounds and thought it was time to take her first measurement. Her measurements are "off the charts"! So much so that she doesn't even register on the growth chart. The chart starts at three feet and Ava's last height measurement at her Wellness visit was 34 inches and a quarter inch. I didn't realize the growth chart only started at 36 inches. So she is still our little half pint. Oh yeah, and I found out we measured Sebastian for the first time when he was almost three years old. Ava is just a little over two years old. I guess we were a little too early....


0 comments: