CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

3/21/2009

Von Trappe Family we are not!

Ava and Sebastian were in a pretty good mood that particular afternoon after work and school. Usually Ava is whining about something and Sebastian is concerned about what he has to eat for dinner. They were both in a singing mood as well which is a RARE treat for me. So of course, I whipped out my camera (yes, while I was driving). Now mind you, I was driving on a side country road where there's usually one or two cars on it. Yes, I know that accidents usually happen close to home but hey....I am a professional videographer! I can keep my eyes on the road, one hand on the wheel and hold the camera backwards with the other hand. So no, I don't use the eyes at the back of my head to drive ;-)

0 comments: