CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

3/21/2009

Picture Day

It was picture day at Ava's daycare on Friday. I had forgotten it was picture day but luckily, Ava was in a cute pink dress. We didn't order the individual pictures but I did order a class picture for Ava's scrapbook. So she can look at the scrapbook one day and see her first "classroom" picture.

When I dropped Ava off in her classroom this morning, I couldn't resist taking a picture of Daryn (I think that was his name). He had a pink shirt on and his hair was spiked up. I don't know if his parents dressed him up that way intentionally. I see him almost every morning and his hair is not usually spiked up. So the teachers and I were laughing because here's this little boy wearing pink but had a "tough" hairdo. A boy who's a little rough around the edges but has a soft side (ie. the pink shirt). Oh sure, it's cute when they are two years old, but wait until Daryn comes home with a tattoo and an earring when he's 17!



0 comments: